PUA Dance Floor Method
I've been teaching men to succeed with women for a few years, and I've noticed that most men have lots of fears about dancing. We've all felt intimidated by the dance floor at some point. It's filled with hot chicks, but they usually don't seem friendly. It seems like they just want to lure you in so they can tell you to get lost or turn their back on you.
Some of the hottest girls are at the dance clubs. It would be a shame to miss out on the hottest girls around just because you can't dance.
Some guys are great dancers and that solves this problem, but what can the rest of us do?
I can't dance. Never really could. I'm a tall, lanky, skinny guy, so I have always stood out like a sore thumb. But just because I can't dance, doesn't mean that I can't attract women in a dance club. Anyone can do that, as long as they are able to project lots of confidence.
I'm sure everyone always tells you "Just be confident on the dance floor." People used to tell me that all the time, and it was completely useless advice. Telling someone to "be confident" is like telling someone to grow 6 inches taller. It just isn't going to happen all at once. What I needed to learn was a structure that would always work.
I'm going to share with you my method of attracting women in a dance club even if you can't dance that well. I've taught this method to lots of different types of guys. Most guys can pull it off if they are open to experimenting.
It's really simple. There's only a few steps to it.
1. When you get in to the club or bar, walk directly to the dance floor. Make eye contact with women as you go, but don't stop to talk much. At the most, give a nod or a quick hi.
2. When you get to the dance floor, look for a group of girls dancing in a circle. They're on their "Girls Night Out." The circle seems inpenetrable to most guys, but it's really not.
3. Once you find a group like this, cut through the crowd and jump directly into the middle of their circle. Start dancing full force. Don't dance silly, but be sure you are as into it as anyone else around. Throw your hands over your head. That move will usually get the girls screaming. It conveys that your energy level is the highest, and the girls will immediately raise their energy level to match yours.
The key here is that you are not that creepy guy who hovers outside the circle. The girls do not even see you coming, but when you jump in (and I do mean JUMP) you instantly take over the social group.
4. Dance with each girl individually for 1-2 minutes. Spin them, dip them, then move on to the next. As you leave each girl, be sure to tell her "You're elimidated."
5. Leave the dance floor and talk to the women lingering at the bar or the surrounding areas.
The idea here is not to pursue any of the women on the dance floor. If one of them gets interested, that's fine. However it's not the goal. The goal is to target the women in the surrounding areas. These women are sometimes watching. From a distance it will look like every girl on the dance floor wants you, but you are too cool for any of them. This creates powerful attraction.
You'll be surprised at how easy it is to do approaches after you leave the dance floor. You will feel great inside, and that vibe is contagious. Everyone will notice you. One time I did this and an hour later when I was leaving the club, a bouncer from a different floor said to me "Hey, you're that guy who was dancing with every girl in the place, wow that was great."
Don't be afraid to be the center of attention. In a high energy social setting like this, women all flock to the guy who has other women interested. Once they see other women interested in you, there's a little voice inside their head that says "There's just something about him."
If you get out there and you still feel scared, imagine that the circle of dancing women is like a big swimming pool. You know when you first jump in, it's going to be cold. As you climb the ladder to the pool, you start fearing the sensation of cold water on your skin. Then when you actually jump in it only feels cold for the first 5 seconds, then it starts to feel incredibly refreshing. The oppressive summer heat just melts away as you smoothly float through the water.
Imagine how refreshing it feels to be dancing with women all around you, not worrying about what anyone thinks, knowing that as soon as you walk off the dance floor every woman in the place will want you. It's worth that 5 seconds of cold water.